Know More About Me

ABOUT MYSELF

 Hi! My name is Paula Villacrés, I was born in Quito and I am 16 years old. I study at the "Sebastián de Benalcázar" high school and I´m in second year of bach. I consider that I am a happy, responsible and honest person with others. I am the kind of person who likes to help others, above all, I always try to be aware of my family and friends.

In my free time I like to watch movies, especially comedy and action movies, I listen to music almost all the time and I like to prepare homemade desserts.
For my goals in the future I want to study medicine at a public university in my city, but, I´m not totally sure about  what I want to study or what I want to dedicate myself in a future.

MY OPINION ABOUT THE ACTUAL HEALTH SITUATION

I think that the covid-19 was a complicated situation for many people and it is something that we nerver expected. Most people don´t like having to spend all day at home, but I consider that this, is the best option to continue with our "normal life" that we had before. It is also important to obey the rules if we want to improve the situation one day.

But, ¿what about my feelings during the pandemic? In all this time I have felt stressed, from being locked up at home, from not being able to go out on weekends with my family, I have also felt sad about the situation of other people who are suffering from surviving in hospitals and I feel stressed by virtual classes, because I feel like I´m not learning anything.

ABOUT MY FAMILY

We are 6 members in my family: my parents, two brothers and a sister. I am the older sister. My parents work in the same place, for a company. My brother Matías is 14 years old and he´s studying virtually like me. My other brother is 5 years old and his name is Joaquín and my little sister, Emma is 2 years old and spends most of her time with me.

MY EXPERIENCE BY DOING BARBECUES

We don´t usually do a lot of barbecues, but the few times we do, we go to a park with my family, or in the terrace of the house.

It is fun because you spend time with your family, talking and having a good time with your family or friends, furthermore the food is delicious.

BENEFITS OF DOING ACTIVITIES OUTDOORS

  • Improve your mental wellbeing
  • Best way to get vitamin D
  • Boosts self-esteem
  • Promotes memory
  • Strees-reduction effects
  • Reduces anxiety
  • You are going to have a relax time
MIGRATION IN ECUADOR

The migration of Ecuadorians to other countries is not a new phenomenon. Since the 1960s, transnational networks have been formed that have included the flow of people, money, information, and have connected local communities with various places in Latin America, North America and, in recent years, with Europe. Currently, the Ecuadorian diaspora is found in more than 55 countries on five continents. For some regions of the country, such as southern Ecuador, international migration has been a strategy for survival and social reproduction for more than thirty years.

Ícono de validado por la comunidad
Ícono de validado por la comunidad
Ícono de validado por la comunidad
Ícono de validado por la comunidad
Ícono de validado por la comunidad
Ícono de validado por la comunidad
Ícono de validado por la comunidad

Comentarios